HEATH, SAFETY, ENVIRONMENTAL & QUALITY SYSTEMS
Health, Safety Environmental and Quality Systems
Safety, Quality and Environmental Protection is at the core of all BDR Stainless’s activities.
We take pride in our 3rd party accredited Integrated Management System (IMS) so when you chose to work with our company you are assured that your work will be delivered safely, to the highest quality and with minimum impact to the environment.
Our employees and sub-contractors are well presented and pride themselves on adhering to the IMS systems and processes. At BDR Stainless, Safety Quality and Environmental protection are more than just “Systems and Paperwork”. As a company, that includes the senior management team, to the newest apprentice we have created a culture, where the highest standards are the minimum requirement.
BDR Stainless complies with all relevant Australian and international risk management legislation and regulatory acts and we are dedicated to maintaining our zero LTI frequency rate.
BDR Stainless’s responsibilities and requirements within Occupational Health and Safety legislation and codes of practice include:
- On-site risk assessments
- Safe work systems
- Site Safety Management plan
- Detailed safety manual, instructions and supervision for all employees, visitors and contractors on BDR Stainless and client premises
- Extensive induction process.
- Regular maintenance of our plant and equipment
- Employee consultation and training on changes to work practices, new plant and equipment and BDR Stainless OH&S procedures
- Regular workplace inspections and consultation in conjunction with employees to prevent accidents and safety hazards
- Return to Work Plan program
- Break Press 4 meter by 250t
- Guillotine 3 meter by 12 mm capacity
- Punch and Shears (100t and 45t)
- Section Rollers (80t)
- Plate Rollers
BDR Stainless has the following 3rd party accreditation. The systems and processes are continually Audited, internally as well as by external auditors to maintain compliance.
Transport & Main Roads
In addition to our third-party certifications mentioned, BDR Stainless have also achieved level 1 TMR Accreditation for Queensland Roads.
This certifies the company to provide Aluminium and Stainless steel projects for TMR Queensland and their contractors